Visit Our Lewisberry Showroom
From Route 15
- Take the Bowmansdale exit off of Route 15.
- Turn left onto Route 114 (if you were travelling Route 15 South), or turn right onto Route 114 (if you were travelling Route 15 North).
- Go toward Bowmansdale on Route 114. When reaching the light at the bottom of the steep hill in Bowmansdale, continue straight on York Road, which passes through Siddonsburg and Mt. Pleasant.
- When Mt. Pleasant Church of God is on the right, make a left turn onto East Mount Airy Road.
- Continue 2-1/2 miles. Baker Stoves is on the left, at the corner of
East Mount Airy Road and Mountain Road.
From Route 83
- Take the Newberrytown exit off of Route 83 (exit #32).
- Turn right onto Route 382 (if you were travelling Route 83 South), or turn left onto Route 382 (if you were travelling Route 83 North).
-Continue on Route 382 (Old Trail Road) 3-1/2 miles to red blinking light.
- Turn left onto Route 177 at blinking light.
- Continue up the hill and turn right after Emmanuel Cemetery onto Pinetown Road.
- Turn left onto Mt. Airy Road at 4-way intersection.
- Turn right onto Roundtop Road.
- You will pass Ski Roundtop on the left. Go about 1-1/2 miles past Ski Roundtop (Roundtop Road turns into East Mount Airy Road).
- Go about 1-1/2 miles past Ski Roundtop. Baker Stoves is on the right, at the corner of East Mount Airy Road and Mountain
Note: From either direction, follow the signs for Ski Roundtop. Baker Stoves is on the same road.